The rules of the Connections word game:
- You are given a grid of 16 words.
- Your goal is to find four groups of four words that share a common theme.
- To select a group of words, click or tap on them one by one.
- Once you have selected a group of four words, click or tap the “submit” button.
- If your answer is correct, the four words will disappear and you will be presented with a new group of words to solve.
- If your answer is incorrect, you will lose one life.
- You have a total of four lives. If you lose all of your lives, the game will end.
- The goal of the game is to solve as many groups of words as possible before running out of lives.
Here are some tips for playing the Connections game:
- Think outside the box. The connections between the words can be literal or figurative. For example, the connection between the words “dog,” “cat,” “bird,” and “fish” could be “pets,” but it could also be “animals with four legs.”
- Use your knowledge of the world. The connections between the words can be based on general knowledge, current events, or pop culture. For example, the connection between the words “apple,” “banana,” “orange,” and “pear” could be “fruits,” but it could also be “foods that start with the letter A.”
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. If you are stuck on a particular group of words, try different combinations until you find the correct connection.
The Connections game is a great way to challenge your brain and improve your vocabulary. It is also a fun game to play with friends and family.
Also Check: Top 10 Similar Games like Connections NYT